Well today is over. Great.
I don’t hardly know what happened today. I woke up, I worked, I talked. Now i’m here.
I like being here, though. Writing just to write. That’s nice.
I hardly have any experiences about my day to blog about. I think my brain shut off after lunch.
So let’s not talk about today. Let’s talk about Polar Bears.
The Polar Bear is the fluffy snowball of the arctic. He enjoys long hunts in the cold, and prefers to stay away from humans.
The Polar Bear does not like Coke.
What else can we learn about this beautiful animal?
- Polar bears can smell their prey from a mile away.
Well that’s. . . unsettling. . Apparently even if you were under a thick layer of snow the Polar Bear could find you. Fascinating! The Polar Bear’s sense of smell is just another amazing thing to admire about this wonderful creature. I wish I could smell like that. I wouldn’t have to use my GPS to find the nearest Chic-Fil-A ever again!
- The Polar Bear is a stealth hunter. Often tracking prey for days, or calmly waiting hours for their prey to appear.
Polar bears are little snowy ninjas aren’t they! See this is what I love about learning about animals in nature. There is always something that we can learn, and maybe even grow from!
There are even more fun facts for us to learn!
- Usually, they kill their prey by biting into their head and crushing their skull.
4. Polar Bears have been known to hunt humans. Sometimes pursuing them for days
Okay that’s not tr-
5.. In one event a Polar Bear hunted a photographer and nearly killed him. The bear ripped the doors off his truck while he was driving away.
Well. . . I mean the rule with bears is you just zig-zag and run away. . . Righ-
- THE POLAR BEAR CAN RUN AT SPEEDS CLOSE TO 30 MILES PER HOUR.
What is happening here? Okay I’ll just swim. I’ll swim awa-
7. THE POLAR BEAR CAN SWIM FOR DAYS. LITERALLY FOR DAYS.
Well if I don’t have a choice. I’ll just play dead!
8. POLAR BEAR ATTACKS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS FATAL.
Fine! Then I’m fighting back! I’m getting an infrared scope and I’ll hunt the hunter!
9. DUE TO THEIR THICK TISSUE AND FUR THE POLAR BEAR IS NEARLY INVISIBLE TO INFRARED. IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT, THEY ARE VIRTUALLY UNDETECTABLE.
I don’t want to learn about polar bears anymore!
10. THE POLAR BEAR WILL FIND YOU.
- The polar bear loves to cuddle with other Polar Bears.
Aw okay that’s cute.